18 April, 2008

Finally, a Day In the Life

Let me be the first to tell you I am incredulous. Now that I am no longer homeless is, at times, almost impossible to believe – after so many months of planning, of pining – that I am where I am, exactly where I want to be.* So incredulous am I, in fact, that I routinely take pictures of my surroundings as if to prove to myself in retrospect the reality of my wonderful situation. Unfortunately, a few of the pictures I have taken of late [below] have been of no use in this regard.

It will take some getting used to before I can believe this to be my reality. In the meantime, I plan to spend as much time as possible lost in the dream.

*Yet I am and am incomparably grateful to The Fates for this boon they have granted me.



From a bench I was reading on the other day in EGADE. Que vista, no?


From my bed this afternoon. The whole mountains thing is still new to me!

No comments: