29 June, 2009

Birthdays and Bungee Jumping

Well-rested from my Namhansanseong excursion, this weekend I prepared myself for an adventure. The occasion? My friend Rob’s birthday. The plan was as follows:

Friday Night: Celebratory Dinner followed by rooftop party in Itaewon

The result: Mission Accomplished, with some relocations… First on a rooftop in Itaewon, then in a park in Noksapyeong, and finally at Rob’s apartment in Samgakji – lugging a keg the entire way.

From left to right: Cho, Nina, yours truly, Rob (the man of the hour), Susan, Mark, and Joowon.


Saturday: Bike ride to Bundang and Bungee Jumping

The result: Mission Totally Accomplished. Okay, sure, I got lost a little bit on the bike ride – my fault, though, so I’m not complaining – but the company was awesome and the bungee jumping amazing.



Saturday Night: The rest of the keg…


The result: Success!

Sunday Night: Sleep!

The result: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: